11.02.2010

solamente espanol

What a nice feeling day today had but I think I'm coming down with something. I feel like everyone around me was getting sick but me. Brian just gave me a tablespoon of honey lemon. Does that really help cure an inflamed throat? I made my grandma's infamous caldo for dinner on Sunday (mind you when I was not feeling sick) and we had it for dinner and lunch ever since. I hope tomorrow is the last of it because it would be so yummy to have baguette with butter and fig jam.

Here is a picture of new favorite spanish studying spot...arabica lounge. apparently all the furniture belongs to the owner, as in from his very own apartment. he must have an empty house by now.

1 comment:

libby said...

gargle with salt water. it'll soothe your throat. i thought it was a "grandma remedy" forever, but the nytimes just did an article on it. that means it must be legit. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/28/health/28real.html

miss you two!